First Track Progress

So I finally have some progress for my first track. I originally thought that I was going to start a completely new project, but decided against it and built off of that loop I posted way back.

I was having issues trying to get a melody going with anything other than a piano sample, so I tried to use the Subsynth to make a bass melody (if that is even possible). So far the song is about half as long as it should be. The intro is only 2 bars, the verse is 4 bars and the chorus is 8 bars at the moment.

To help with visual aid I have the pic below to help break down which part of the song is which.

First track progress

It’s VERY basic, but I don’t think it’s too shabby for a first try. Also I noticed if you aren’t using decent headphones you can’t hear some of the subsynth. I need to go back and raise the frequencies so anyone can enjoy it properly. WIP.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s